Old April 13th 20, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default OLC Question

Email sent to OLC.Â* We'll see if they reply and, if they do, what they
say about my request.

On 4/13/2020 9:43 AM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Thanks, Guys.Â* I've got two or three years of logs on a USB stick. I
just wanted to delete and reload all of my logs from the Stemme to the
new Stemme Worldwide group on Skylines.aero.Â* As it turns out, I can
do a bulk upload, but I haven't found a way to do a bulk delete.Â* So
far, I've done it for 2020, but that's just a few flights.

I'll see if OLC will grant my wish.

On 4/13/2020 5:35 AM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:00:51 -0700, 2G wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 1:54:13 PM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Is it possible to do a bulk download of igc files?Â* I would like to
download my files for the past 4 years or so for a project. If it is
possible, how is it done?

Have you asked them if they can zip up and mail all your logs to you?
That would be worth a try - after all its only your own flights you want
the logs for, so that can't break EU privacy rules. I don't use OLC, but
presumably they have your e-mail address on file and can check that
you're who you say you are.

For future reference: If you normally upload direct to OLC from your
logger, try immediately downloading the log you just submitted. Or just
make a local copy as you submit the flight to OLC.

--
Dan, 5J