Old November 4th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
hans

Default Searching for soaring centres in Europe

Hi Udo!

What type of gilder do you want to fly?
What type of soaring do you want to pursue?
In what type of landscape would you like to fly?

Advice given to you after you have answered the questions will be much
more targeted to your needs.

Best Regards

Hans

Udo schrieb:

I will be in Europe for an extended holiday next spring.
I am looking for other centres similar to St.Auban.

I have contacted St.Auban and submitted my resume, but no answer.
Since then I have contacted them several times but no luck.
Also I am in touch with the people that run the British Over Sea's
Nat's in Spain. They do not have a glider I want.
I am open for suggestions in the southern regions in Europe, provided
there are reasonable weather conditions for soaring in May.
If you have any direct experience with a commercial or club operations,
that would rent a gliders
for a week or longer, let me know.
Thanks for any input.
Udo