Old July 14th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
RomeoMike

Default Heart trouble

Morgans wrote:

"RomeoMike" wrote

I'm not an amateur either. I'm basically asking why someone who is not
qualified goes to such lengths to give a dissertation on something
this complicated that has an affect on another person's health. While
it was not necessarily incorrect in a general sense, it may not have
been totally correct when applied to CJ's case.

Whoa, everyone!

You are all getting ahead of yourself.

He said that he had small veins, based on how hard it is to get a good
stick. He NEVER, repeat NEVER said he was getting a veinipuncture for
checking his levels at this current time.

Quoted from his previous post:

Hah! Not exactly comforting. I got extremely small veins, you know. It
takes 'em four or five tries to get a blood test. :-)

They gave me Warfarin, which is a coumadin derivative.

End Quote

You are correct, but my post that you responded to was referring to the
two dissertations of Tina in general. In another post I gave a
possible reason why a larger blood sample than a finger stick might

be needed, again in response to Tina, who appeared to me to be putting
down a lab that would do a venipuncture for an INR.