Old September 22nd 07, 04:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Last OCS class at Pensacola Naval Air Station

Hey! There were airplanes in the picture........
I know what you are saying but many readers don't visit all of the newsgroups and the key word about my post is "news" that I thought readers around the world might find interesting. Maybe I'll go to the naval group with a narrative about the day's happenings, Tom

"Boomerang" wrote in message ...
Nostalgia, probably more fitting for rec.aviation.military.naval than for this group, but WTH Tom. As it happens, I was in the Newport OCS Class VI (25 July 1952) and what has gone around, cometh around.