Old February 8th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Dead Board

Perhaps one of the reasons is that the forums are HTML and can include
pictures etc., whereas the newsgroups are limited to ASCII.

Just a thought.

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
I visited JH and IMHO it is aimed at the professional helo pilot. I could
find little interesting information for a recreation helo pilot. I was
and
am still hoping that this NG would swing more toward recreational aviation
rotorcraft. The few postings that I have made didn't seem to fit in with
the present set. I see more postings about UH-1s, Agusta, R-44 etc and I
don't think that many of these are involved in recreational operations.
If
the recreation part of this NG is mainly talking about certified and large
professionally operated helicopters then obviously, I'm in the wrong
group.
We publish 6 times a year a magazine dedicated to the experimental
helicopter field which now includes from ultralites to the 4 passenger
Hummingbird. I would sure like to find an active NG that was more
oriented
toward the personally owned, recreationally operated helicopters. With
poster's permission, I would use the NG data as basis for magazine
articles. Any ideas??--

Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
P. O. Box 1585
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4478
(760) 408-9747 general and layout cell
(760) 608-1299 technical and advertising cell

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't believe this board is so dead in the water. For some more up to
date info and action, visit JH and the alternate forum. I try to keep
breathing life into this NG but am giving up all hope. Just check it
out...how many posts in how many days vs on JH.....??