Old February 12th 18, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Trig TT21 + TN72 TABS ADS-B Out Install working great....

My ClearNav II displays ADS-B In targets generated by my PowerFlarm
portable unit.

A question for Darryl (or a general whine):Â* My Stemme is exempt from
the ADS-B requirement as a glider but, since it's a certificated
aircraft, I probably can't use the TN-72 GPS with my TT22 transponder.Â*
Is there any chance of such a system being installed in a certificated
glider?

Dan

On 2/11/2018 5:01 PM, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 6:04:37 PM UTC-5, Darryl Ramm wrote:
I just helped set up the Ramy Yanetz ASG29's TRIG TT21 transponder with a TN72 GPS Source to use as a TABS ADS-B out system. That along with PowerFLARM in his glider makes for a pretty capable overall traffic awareness/collision avoidance system.

So Ramy is using the PowerFlarm for ADS-B In? What display? Is it linked to a moving map? Any significant limitations to that configuration?

--
Dan, 5J