Old October 5th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

Mark Hansen schreef:
On 10/04/09 16:05, BeechSundowner wrote:
On Oct 4, 5:23 pm, C Gattman wrote:

That's definitive enough for me, and support's McNicoll's position.

I believe it supports everybody's position that said you were wrong in
the first place.

But you are an instructor and I am a measly pilot that gave you the
exact same verbiage in an FAA reference that I gave for runway
incursions.

For crying out loud, Allan - the man is admitting he was wrong. That's
a pretty hard thing to do. Why do you want to make it even harder?

Chris: My hat's off to you. You've been a great contributor to the
forums and I hope you stick around. There aren't too many "normal"
folks left :-(

Seconded.