Old October 6th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
D Ramapriya

Default Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

On Oct 5, 9:43*pm, C Gattman wrote:
On Oct 4, 6:54*pm, BeechSundowner wrote:

I haven't had a bad experience with a passenger, customer, student,
examiner or instructor yet. *Once again, I'm not convinced I should
change my behavior just because somebody on the internet says to, but,
I'll certainly take it under consideration.

Chris, don't also discount the fact - and this is actually more
serious than people probably realize - that emails and posts can often
look impersonal and confrontational. Mails are IMO great for two
reasons - (a) you can address many people in one go and (b) they're
non-intrusive in the sense that the recipients can read/respond at the
times they choose. That doesn't take away the fact that its big minus
is that it can't, unless carefully written, convey what the tone of a
human voice can.

Each time I've trouble sleeping, I begin counting the number of people
I've met in real life who in person are markedly nicer than the
general tenor of their mails.

Ramapriya