Old October 6th 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

D Ramapriya wrote:
On Oct 5, 9:43 pm, C Gattman wrote:
On Oct 4, 6:54 pm, BeechSundowner wrote:

I haven't had a bad experience with a passenger, customer, student,
examiner or instructor yet. Once again, I'm not convinced I should
change my behavior just because somebody on the internet says to, but,
I'll certainly take it under consideration.

/snip/

Each time I've trouble sleeping, I begin counting the number of people
I've met in real life who in person are markedly nicer than the
general tenor of their mails.

Ramapriya

There is truth to that and I have seen it at work. We use email all the
time. Sometimes it is best to pick up the phone and call the person
before things get out of hand. Just the wrong sentence structure can
have a totally different meaning from the writer to the reader.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP