Old December 8th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Lawley

Default Advanced soaring made easy

With Xmas fast approaching, hers an idea for a present!

I’m now the proud owner of the second edition of “Advanced Soaring Made
Easy”. This new book was released only a few months ago and has had good
reviews in major gliding magazines around the world. More than 3000 copies
are already in circulation.

The author (Disclosure;my friend) Bernard Eckey has more than 3500 hours
and almost 350 000 km of cross-country flying to his credit. He has
performed more than 50 flights of 750 km, six flights in excess of 1000 km
and one 1116 km FAI triangle.

Rather than delving into the scientific issues Bernard focuses on real
practical information

Almost 100 spectacular photos from all corners of the globe make this
book a real joy.

Few outlets exist for this book. You can order your copy by contacting the
author. ) The distributor in USA is Paul Remde

Dave L