Old August 1st 03, 10:34 AM
Cub Driver

"The new credit card-sized certificates are made from high-quality composite
PVC media card stock and incorporate new security features, such as a
hologram of the FAA seal. They will replace the existing paper airman
certificates which can be easily damaged."

This will certainly increase our bragging rights at cocktail parties
and on first dates (first encounters? -- what are dates called these
days, anyhow?).

I was somewhat disappointed at the sight of my certificate, but that
was nothing to the disappointment of the few people I showed it to. I
got the impression that they suspected I'd cut it off the back of a
box of Wheaties.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: www.danford.net/letters.htm#9

see the Warbird's Forum at www.warbirdforum.com