Old February 28th 04, 05:09 AM
clay thomas

(DonDLHMN) wrote in message ...
I'm considering the purchase of a glider this year and also need to make some
space in my garage, thus the desire to trade (plus/minus cash) my 1991 Carerra
2 Cabriolet for a glider. I would primarily be interested in a Discus B, but
for the right deal would consider one of the following (in order of
desireability for me), all of which I have flown before and like: ASW-20 CL or
BL, LS4A, DG-300 (and, if the deal is an ABSOLUTELY SMOKIN' one, maybe others
of similar performance). If anyone is interested, please email me at
and we can discuss the details of my car and your glider. Just
for info, I live in the Reno, NV area.

Thanks.

Gee, I am having a hard time deciding if I want to trade my ship for
your car or the well trained pony offered for trade in the latest
issue of soaring.