Old November 30th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Default Making Placards

Rich is right on with this one. I had the local Trophy engraver do my
panel and she did a great job, bill was 80 bucks, I gave her a 50
dollar tip... Well worth it. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com
Rich S. wrote:
"Charlie" wrote in message
Hi, I would like to make professional looking placards for the switches
and circuit breakes in my homebuilt. I have searched the 3M web pages for
a product I heard they have, but have not been able to locate it. Does
anyone have any ideas for making the placards and a source for the
materials?

Charlie

Go to your local (Bowling) Trophy engraver.

Rich S.