Old June 6th 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dan Luke

Default Stop me, before I do something crazy...

"Luke Skywalker" wrote:

but I dont see how one justifies spending that much money on personal
transportation...and spending that much money on personal "fun".

Why does it need to be justified, Robert? Did you ever see a Brinks truck in
a funeral procession?

There is a LOT Of "ego" here.

There is a lot of "judging" here.

and for the most part (looking at the electronics) it is more ego then
most 100-200 hour a year pilots can master and stay current in.

Not a problem, it seems to me. If this were my airplane, I'd fly 100+ hrs of
IFR/year in it. I guarantee you I'd have it mastered.

--
Dan

"Fiction was invented the day Jonah arrived home and told his wife
that he was three days late because he had been swallowed by a
whale." -Gabriel Garcia Marquez