Old August 25th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Tall Pilot---Would a 7 footer fit in a Piper Archer

Thanks for all your comments. Good point about making sure I can move
the yoke. BTW, I wasn't so clear, I should have written Short Pilot,
Tall passenger !!! I would NOT want to see a 7 footer climb into the
pilot seat of an Archer, especially if I own that Archer !!! I'll let
you know what happens when I visit him. Thanks again !!! add a couple
more inches to the
space needed unless you have one of the new super-light versions
(Clarity Aloft, for example).