Old May 14th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark Hansen

Default Why haven't rental rates come back down?

On 05/14/09 14:50, Mike Ash wrote:
In article ,
Dallas wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2009 18:29:55 +0200, Kai Rode wrote:

I *really* have to go to the US to do some serious flying soon. I'm
currently renting a 172R for ยค175 ($237) per hour wet...

*Now* I feel better.

:- )

I'm really sorry to do this, but I just can't resist. I tried to stop,
honestly, but I can't! I paid $32 for a 2.3 hour flight this past
weekend.

I completely understand and accept all of the hate which will probably
flow my way now.

Well, yeah, but see we pay a lot extra for all that engine noise which
you miss out on :-)

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Airplane, USUA Ultralight Pilot
Cal Aggie Flying Farmers