Old December 22nd 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Cecil Chapman

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you as well and to all those that inhabit RAS!

Here's hoping you and all the others have the very merriest Christmas, ever!

P.S. For any of you flying around midnight on Christmas Eve, be certain to
observe the annual NOTAM about avoiding the flying reindeer and sleigh!

--
=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman
CFI-A, CP-ASEL-IA

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Bea and I would like to extend to all our many friends throughout the
world our best wishes through the holiday season and through the new year.
All the very best from our family to you and yours.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship