Old October 9th 17, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FAKE NEWS BEING SPREAD about the SGP in Chile.

I havent spoken with Sean in a couple of weeks. I think he took down his post. I dont know if he just assumed you werent going or believed you were not going for some other reason. He may have had some bad info (and should have just asked you directly). I also wonder if he was frustrated and chose not to go because he couldnt get similar arrangements. In any event, it would be nice if he clarified his statements. I know he and Tiffany put a lot of work into hosting the only 2 SGP 's in the U.S. to date. I am suprised he would intentionally put out disinformation.

Regardless, all the best to you Tom. I hope you have the contest of your life there!

Best regards,
Chris Schrader