Old September 16th 07, 06:52 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:14:27 +0100, Naked Gonad wrote:

On Sep 7, 12:50 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:35 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Brian {Hamilton Kelly} wrote:
On 5 Sep, 10:17, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
I can vouch for the autenticity of this great book, his discovery of
the
extremely rare 'Flying Snorkel Spider which can not only remain under
water
for months at a time but can fly non stop half way around the globe.
Having
a 12ft wingspan, it can soar on thermals. Oh! and it can also recite
poems
backwards - in Latin.

Somehow, I find that a little hard to swallow.

FILTH!

Yes, I wouldn't swallow filth either.

I bet Zack would.

How much are you willing to bet?

I don't normally bet on certs.

You'd be a bit richer if you did.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Carpe Foxum: Seize the Babe.