Old October 30th 17, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Looking for Sign Warning of Tow Rope Hazard

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 6:30:04 PM UTC-4, George Haeh wrote:
After some hunters blundered onto our field because a hunting app misled
them into believing it was public land, we have decided to post signage.

I once saw a sign showing a car getting dinged by a tow rope link.

Does anyone know where I can find a digital copy?

That's at Gatineau. I doubt there is a digital image behind it, but I can take a photo at hangar packing this weekend and send it along, George.

Dan