Old March 20th 21, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Congratilations! You just won a free brand new glider!

On 3/19/21 8:45 PM, Nicholas Kennedy wrote:
I'm waiting for the doorbell to ring with a Publishers Clearing house representor with a glider Trailer out in front with a New ASH26E or a Ventus 2 E or a EB29.
Shoot I'd even pay the taxes. And the $5 rego fee
Nick

Good luck getting that new '26E. Maybe they're still on the price list,
but haven't been built in years. A new '31Mi will set you back about a
third of a mil, give or take a few bucks, but the bloom is off the rose
on that one too.