Old March 23rd 21, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Congratilations! You just won a free brand new glider!

On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 10:14:43 AM UTC-7, Eric Greenwell wrote:
kinsell wrote on 3/20/2021 8:06 AM:
On 3/19/21 8:45 PM, Nicholas Kennedy wrote:
I'm waiting for the doorbell to ring with a Publishers Clearing house representor with a
glider Trailer out in front with a New ASH26E or a Ventus 2 E or a EB29.
Shoot I'd even pay the taxes. And the $5 rego fee
Nick

Good luck getting that new '26E. Maybe they're still on the price list, but haven't been built
in years. A new '31Mi will set you back about a third of a mil, give or take a few bucks, but
the bloom is off the rose on that one too.

The ASH26E is no longer in the list of "Our Sailplanes", so I suggest the next best choice is
the AS33Me-18M.

The AS33Me is not currently available, although Schleicher is taking orders with a 3 year wait. The ASH31Mi is the successor to the ASH26e and is available.

Tom