Old December 5th 03, 06:49 AM
Paul Mennen

"Craig Prouse" wrote

Jeff never asked anything, much less "how much do you pay in
taxes on your tiedown spot?" Jeff stated, omitting several sics, "I was

not
able to see the math you did on the 400k , you pay taxes on your tiedown
spot, but you didnt say how much yearly."

I quoted precisely. You have a contradiction in even the short paragraph
above. What words in "you didn't say how much yearly" don't you understand?
Doesn't that mean he wishes to know how much you pay yearly?

In any case, this has little to do with the subject of the thread,
so perhaps we should drop it.

~Paul