Old February 6th 05, 01:02 PM
Dick

George or Richard,
A little off the subject. A fellow at my airport had heard of a method to
remove scratches. It involved plastic, I think acrylic, figurines and a
propane torch heating slightly the scratches to "erase" them. I was
wondering if anyone had any such knowledge.

My yet-to-be installed, 20year old canopy
was lightly sanded with the wrong grit and scratched up both inside and
outside. After researching the methods available to sand/polish them out
and considering greatly differing opinions, I'd like to find another method
short of buying/making a new canopy.

Thanks, Dick