Old September 13th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mark Hansen

Default Jeppesen Airway Manual Express

On 09/13/08 05:35, Viperdoc wrote:
They rarely change the low altitudes- you need to look at the chart notams
in the revision cycles to see if there are any changes. The Jepp lows are
flimsy, and for a few extra dollars I subscribe to the FAA charts, which are
larger scale, more durable, and are replaced on a regular basis.

wrote in message
Right.. I get the white boxes every 56 days. I was wondering about the
low altitudes. Can I still use the one that Jeppesen had sent me
initially, or do I need to have a separate subscription.

It's true that the low altitude charts rarely change. However, they
will send you replacements for free - all you have to do is ask.

I wear mine out quite often (the low altitude and area chart) and have
received several replacements over the years.

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Airplane, USUA Ultralight Pilot
Cal Aggie Flying Farmers