Old September 21st 04, 05:39 AM
Leadfoot

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message
news

"Harry Andreas" wrote in message

snip cogent and accurate assessment

Dan Rather's rush to get this story into the news and smear Bush weeks
before the election speaks volumes about his politics and ethics.

Yep. It says the first is well left-of-center and the second
is...nonexistent. ISTR Danny Boy was also leading the pack when it came to
trying to trash the reputations of the SBVT after they had the temerity to
dare question Kerry's military experience using his own (therefore not

even
a chance of any forgery or slander/libel being involved) past conflicting
accounts; his one-sided (or should I say left-sided) approach to the

"news"
is a well established fact.

I guess your ignoring Lambert (who is voting for Bush) and Roods story on
what really happened in two incidents that Kerry was decorated for. I find
it interesting that Thurlow was in the drink when he says he witnessed all
ths crap he is lying about

http://tinyurl.com/48bja

http://tinyurl.com/4nxp4

http://tinyurl.com/4jubk