Old September 9th 04, 05:58 PM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Krztalizer
confessed the following:

I find it difficult to consider the Patriot Act or invading Iraq and tagging on
hundreds of Billions of dollars to the national debt "minimal government
intervention".

SHACK! I joined the ACLU because of the Patriot Act.

I didn't become a Democrat today - it happened slowly, over time, watching
Bush41's background guys get away with murder, then waste millions of dollars
trying to impeach a guy for lying about a blowjob, but the last straw was
Cheney refusing to let the GAO know what went on during the Texas oil lobby's
meetings with him while he formulated our nations energy policy. I would
support a three legged dog like Clinton before I would agree to let Cheney have
four more years to shape our future energy policy. And how long was "the great
uniter" in office before he gutted the EPA, and began full scale efforts to
roll back Roe v Wade, knowing it is the single most devisive issue in modern US
history? That's not the actions of a uniter.

Uh...what he said.

Sufficient to govern? Ok, but when you know 49% of the voters disagree with
your policies, how compassionate or unifying is it to basically **** on
everyone that didn't vote for him? Such a meager victory should have taught
him humility - instead, he took it as a God-given right to jam his agenda, and
his war against Saddam, down everyone's neck. He told Congress that he didn't
feel military action was inevitable in Iraq, even as he planned the invasion he
knew he was going to order, in the face of widespread national disunity on the
issue. Now, here we are.

Uh...what he said.

No sir. Its not just in Muslim countries, either. All over the world, people
do not look at us the same as prior to our invasion of an oil state. At a time
when Al Qaida was an active, determined threat, he diverted resources to go
after his sworn family enemy, Saddam, placing him higher in priority than
wiping out the organization that caused 9-11; General Franks said in an
interview that units were stripped away from the hunt for Bin Laden in the
spool up for the Iraq invasion - as long as he is out there, he remains Threat
#1. I think it was a strategic goof to back-burner Bin Laden and spend
inconcievable amounts of money going after a country that had NOT attacked us.
NK is a far greater threat than Saddam ever was; that will probably be our next
war.

****ing A Bubba!

Okay so you get the picture. Damn Gordon, I never realized you were so
wise. [8-)

Robey