Old July 15th 03, 05:10 AM
Fastglasair

Don't worry about fastglasair. The ******* is a lying sack of shingles. He
raised holy hell with me about carrying a concealed weapon in California on
an
Arizona permit. When I told him that if I saw the weapon, I'd probably call
911, he went ballistic.
Today I received a package of targets I'm supposed to wear on my chest in the
vicinity of my heart (according to his instructions). The man is one bubble
off level. In addition to being an aerodynamic and propulsion zero,

the clown is one step
beyond reality.

Shine this thread on.

Jim

I don't know whats with you Jim. A week ago I asked you about Ground Planes in
Plastic Airplanes and now I get this. What did I do to deserve this. If this is
how you treat "Newbies" I'm out of here, Between you and "Bob", it's not worth
the hastle.

Thats a pretty slanderous statement you made about me. I don't even own a
handgun, only hunting rifles. Maybe you need to check yourself into the Grass
Valley Psych clinic.

I Guess this makes Jim a TROLL .