Old July 15th 03, 05:33 AM
Richard Lamb

Fastglasair wrote:
Jim

I don't know whats with you Jim. A week ago I asked you about Ground Planes in
Plastic Airplanes and now I get this. What did I do to deserve this. If this is
how you treat "Newbies" I'm out of here, Between you and "Bob", it's not worth
the hastle.

Thats a pretty slanderous statement you made about me. I don't even own a
handgun, only hunting rifles. Maybe you need to check yourself into the Grass
Valley Psych clinic.

I Guess this makes Jim a TROLL .

I don't know who you are (or who you think you are)(or care)
or what your agenda is. (or care).

What I see is some kind of slavering personal attack on a well respected
member
of our little community.

Sir, You suck.

Richard