Old November 12th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default pilots only, please - gps or altimeter?

houstondan writes:

what part of "pilots only" do you not understand?

I understand it, but you are not the master of this newsgroup, and if
it pleases me to reply, I will.

many real pilots will not
participate if you're in the thread and i'm really trying to talk to
them.

Any real pilot who refuses to participate solely because of my
participation is not only a pilot but also a petulant little boy, and
since that would not bode well for the quality of his replies, it may
be just as well if he abstains.