Old August 12th 17, 01:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark shock absorber replacement/rebuild

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 10:11:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
My Twin Lark (located in West Virginia) needs its shock absorber repaired/overhauled or replaced (it's fully depleted and a nitrogen re-charge did not help). I've received help from others so far, but welcome additional insight, sources, recommendations, etc. on either repairing or replacing this shock absorber quickly. Thanks in advance.

-Brian

Hey, can I piggyback on this post please? I have an IS-29 D2 Lark and the shock absorber needs worked on. The rubber donuts are going to need replaced. Anyone know what I can get replacement donuts for the shock? By the way, Peter, I think you helped me out a while back on getting a new life extension on my Lark. Happy to see you're twin still flying!
Jim.