Old November 20th 03, 01:08 AM
Kyler Laird

Larry Dighera writes:

I can't imagine being exposed to a 300 mph slipstream.

I can. It's not a pretty thought. Half that speed for brief
periods is enough to wear me out for the day.

I'm trying to figure out the advantage of the motorcycle-style
seating. There certainly appears to be plenty of aircraft
ahead of the rider. 'seems like a good place for the pilot's
feet. Also, since it's "fully aerobatic", it seems foolish to
have a "sit-on" design. Maybe it's only rated for negative
Gs to the limit of the handlebars.

My favorite part is "Military versions can carry 500 lbs of
ordinance". Are they planning to carry paper versions of all
of the new laws allowing military aircraft to shoot civilians?
(Yes, I suspect it's just a dumb spelling mistake like "can go
anywhere on a moments' notice".)

'course I'd sign up in a heartbeat for a real, usable version
at that price.

--kyler