Old June 17th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default Bend over, folks...

So far, what it says in the article is boat and private jets. I have
neither. But, as I suspected long ago, it will just be a metter of time
before they go after my Corben and my F-150. I still stand by my
original belief that the knee-jerk reactions are just a convenient cover
to take away our freedoms. I don't need the government to protect
me...I can use my own guns to wipe out terrorists...

cavelamb himself wrote:
CBS news story about the Department of Homeland Security decision
to require identification of all operators and passengers of all
private boats and planes...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n2939438.shtml

We have met the enemy - and he is us...

--