Old November 20th 04, 10:55 AM
Friedrich Ostertag

Hi Peter,

Peter MacPherson wrote:
I'm helping a friend move his plane down to Florida for the winter
and will be flying back on the airlines. Since I'll be bringing my
flight gear(headset, handheld radio, GPS, flight bag, etc..), is
there anything that I should avoid bringing so the TSA doesn't finish
their Christmas shopping with all my gear? I'd hate to be told,
"nope, you can't take this GPS, or this handheld radio".
"Hmmm...bubba sure gonna like these presents...". ; - )

Any help would be appreciated.

grow a mustache and tell them "I'm gonna need these later during the
flight..."

regards,
Friedrich

--
for personal email please remove "entfernen" from my adress