Old March 7th 05, 12:16 AM

Default Thank you to NuRoads Beta Testers.....

Hi:

I wish to personally thank all the volunteers who participated in the beta
testing of "NuRoads 2.0 with NuStreams."

"NuRoads" was released publicly on FSGenesis.net last week, and thanks to
your hard work, there have been only 4 installation questions posted on the
Support Forum, and all were resolved in 24 hrs.

There were no problems posted with regard to compatibility with "USA Roads",
"American Data Roads and streams","Roads and Railways of Germany", or with
the FS2004 supplied road set.

Thank you for the pictures you sent me of roads all over the world.

Many of them were posted on the Gallery where you can see them.

http://portal.fsgenesis.net/modules....bum.php&page=1

Thanx again,

.......frank