Old December 30th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
xyzzy

Default XM weather activation question Garmin 3/496

Paul kgyy wrote:
I have one of the Awmap PDA-based systems that preceded Garmin's
396/496 series and have recurring trouble with the Wx download
de-activating if I don't fly for a month.

This time I can't re-activate at all for some reason.

Have any of you 3/496 owners had a problem with involuntary
de-activation?

When they do this involuntary deactivation, they stop charging you for
the service too, right? hahahaha, I'm funny sometimes