Old November 19th 06, 02:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al Camp

Default UAV ID Question

Mike,
I too had that same reaction regarding the pusher prop, but I also noticed the rigging
attached to the "roof", so it appeared as though this unit was suspended from something.
I first thought od a balloon, but quickly dismissed that idea as totally unworkable...
I see Robert's link to a pic shows a "parasail".
Had no idea we used these... very interesting.
Al Camp

"miket6065" wrote in message
The skid almost hints at some kind of rotary aircraft but that pusher blade sticking up
in the back gives it a look like those small ultralight aircraft. The ones using a
parachute as a wing?? I did a look at the UAVs listed at Global Security and found
nothing like this. I will be following this for any answer that someone has.