Old May 2nd 18, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Roof Rack for bikes on a cobra clamshell top?

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:43:35 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
I have searched discussions on bike racks and trailers. I tend not to like the trailer hitch extension solution as stability is compromised, as well as access to the car or trailer hatches. Has anyone installed a traditional roof rack on top of a fiberglass Cobra trailer? Looking to support one E-Bike up there.

Thanks for any experience or suggestions.

Matt

I used a 2 bike rack on top of an aluminum top Cobra trailer - it worked fine -
not flying now so will sell it for $150 plus shipping - rhwoody at earthlink.net
970-925-3960 - photos available