Old October 29th 18, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Huthmaker

Default What electronics are worth buying

I had some bad fortune followed by some good fortune today. The bad fortune is I was supposed to go flying today after 4 weeks of delays, and I woke up at 4am passing a kidney stone. So its going to be another week before I get in the air. On the good fortune front I found a person selling a FastFind 220 on Ebay for $125 today. It has 5 1/2 years left on its battery, so its essentially brand new. Its never been registered or activated. I should have it in time for next weekends flight.

Now I just need to work on getting some sort of tracker.