Old May 23rd 04, 11:47 AM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, fudog50
confessed the following:

I dunno Juvat, you tell me, what is their next strike?

Hmmmm, how 'bout Athens Greece? Maybe Boston MA...

It's not worth even arguing anymore, people are gonna do what they
want because they have inflated ego's and because they can.

Respectfully, ego has ZERO to do with the question or the answer. You
assumed that Allan's posting of his log of military callsigns (and
aircraft type) is accurate. You also conclude this information is a
piece of the puzzle that may lead to a terrorist strike on something
(you don't speculate on what).

Allan's hobby is hardly the lynchpin in some possible terrorist
strike.

And most people that have never been on the pointy end will ever
understand.

Ummm, are you telling us you're a SEAL? In a previous life I had the
honor of strapping a green & tan/green & gray twin engine J-79 powered
and a gray single engine F-100 powered aerospace training device to my
keester. Today I drive around on the pointy end of a twin engine 757.

Personally I hope the islamist ****s target the military and not
civilians...that's what the military gets paid for, plus the military
gets to shoot back. But you're right in a sense, I don't understand
any of your "hand wringing or the wailing and knashing of teeth," WRT
to Allan's posts.

Juvat