Old June 10th 04, 05:25 PM
HECTOP

"Doug" wrote:
However....Turbulence locks me up!

I started my training in winter and it all went fine till I went to Arizona
in April and got my first taste of thermal turbulence. That almost
completely ruined my training, it probably added another 20 hours to my
training costs since all I could keep my mind on was that little airplane
falling apart from the turbulence. But then it wore off, and now flying even
through some serious shaking is like wrestling with an old buddy, more like
a fun challenge. I say you'll get used to it too, it's just human nature to
get defensive when the body position in space is upset, and the only way to
overcome it is with training and time.

Good luck

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA