Old August 26th 03, 05:36 PM
Bert Willing

Be sure that the air you are taking in by the vent can leave the cockpit
with not much obstruction (i.e. via the tail boom to the rudder hinge). If
it can't, because you may have clogged the space behind your head with warm
clothes, a sleeping bag and whatever, it will leave via the canopy seam.

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

"G.A. Seguin" a écrit dans le message de
m...
Hi,
My DG200 has developed a loud noise from the canopy seam, it is a 2
piece canopy wich open to the rear. I tried open cell foam
from the hardware store and silicone, no success. When I closed the
side vent
the noise stop. Any suggestion?
Regards,
Gilles