Old June 25th 05, 07:29 PM
John Ammeter

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:21:44 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
.. .

I flew next to a guy that literally couldn't find the runway
unless his co-pilot pointed it out to him. He needed a
magnifying glass to read a restaurant menu. I didn't
realize how bad he was until it was too late and we were
already well into our long trip back east.

He kept flying even though he was obviously ready for a
white cane...

You probably know him, too... is he still flying??

Dammit, John - you promised. Zip the lip! 8-)

Rich "Which way did he go??" S.

No, No.... you're the one that gets short of breath lifting
a beer mug off the table..

John