Old June 27th 05, 12:00 AM
rpellicciotti

Patrick,
I hope to get an airplane or two placed up there soon. Come down and
fly with us after Airventure.

Rick

W P Dixon wrote:
Hey Rick,
I sure wish you could sell a few of those planes over here in east TN. I
may have to come over to Memphis and take one for a ride! Lord that's a
longgg drive! I need a plane and cert to go fly a plane and get a
cert!!!!!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"Rick Pellicciotti" wrote in message
When our airplanes get here next month, we will be charging $69/hr wet for
our S-LSA airplane (Aerostar Festival). Our instructors get $30/hr so
your dual time will be $99/hr. Figure 30 hours for the average person and
the cost for a Sport Pilot license will be $3,000.00.

Since we only use CFI's for your training, all of the dual that you do for
your Sport Pilot license will count towards a Private later if you choose
to go for it.

Rick Pellicciotti
http://www.lightsportflying.com

keepitrunning wrote:

Has anyone come up with an estimated cost of a sport pilot license versus
a regular pilot's license. Then would it be reasonable to add the
requirements for a pilot's license later?

Any thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Gary