Old September 8th 05, 05:03 AM
Jim Burns

GRRR... my ISP simply hates mchsi... my Postini is full of spammers with the
same mchsi addy.

Anyway, I was going to suggest that you contact Montblack and have him drive
over to Maxwell when he feels a need to get out of the house.

((Hey Montblack, you listening?? Hello... Hello... Hello... is there
anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.... how's the vicodin?? ))

Jim

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
I'm looking for any old props you may have laying around the hangar. Cued
tips? Great. Bent? No problem. Tips shattered? Fine.

These will be used as decor in our aviation theme-suite hotel in Iowa

City,
IA. I will pick up if you're close enough!

Email me at if you've got any props you care to

part
with. Trade-outs for nights in suites always a possibility!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA