Old August 15th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.restoration,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Oshkosh 2008 Photos

On Jul 30, 8:20*am, John wrote:
Maybe I am spoiled. *I keep expecting that in this modern age there
will be plenty of photos of an event like AirVenture even while it is
ongoing. *The official EAA site is top heavy with photos of mechanical
bulls, past prime rock n' roll acts, and photos of the people that
make AirVenture what it is. *It is airplanes that make AirVenture what
it is!

I search and search and have yet to find a good site with current
pictures from this years AirVenture convention. *Somebody somewhere
must be sending pictures to the internet. *What new or different
warbirds, classics, antiques and homebuilts have showed up so far? *I
want to see! *So who is posting decent photographs and how do I find
them?

John Dupre'
EAA 105350

Here are some more...