Old March 13th 17, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default SkySight forecast available for SW USA

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 11:41:59 AM UTC-7, JS wrote:
As used at the recent WGC in Benalla... An excellent forecasting tool has been released in the USA, first available for the SW. More to come?
https://skysight.io
I have flown using Matthew Scutter's SkySight website when in Australia and found it extremely useful.
Jim

The graphics are well done and a very useful selection of parameters - I will be evaluating this with my other forecasting tools.

What model does it use for the Western USA?

Mike