Old May 1st 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Cindy McCain Pilot?

On Thu, 1 May 2008 14:51:28 +0000 (UTC), Frank Stutzman
wrote in
:

Larry Dighera wrote:

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

A fellow on the Bonanza list flys out of Sedona. According to him,
Cindy is indeed a pilot.

Thanks.

She owns some sort of a business jet,

From the news reports I read, the jet is operated by her late father's
corporation.

but I'm unsure if she flys it.

If I recall correctly, on Leno's program she indicated that she was
piloting small aircraft. I took that to mean four to six seat
singles.

From your post it sounds like she does.

I doubt the took the time to master operating a biz-jet yet alone find
the time to remain current and attend recurrent training, but you
never know.

Certainly seems at odds with John's stance on general aviation, no?

I'm not aware of candidate's stance. I suppose, if one considers that
he refused AOPA president Phil Boyer's appoint to the federal
Management Advisory Committee that he heads, it's not to difficult to
see he's not a GA advocate.

His attitude is apparent in this hearing transcript:
http://bulk.resource.org/gpo.gov/hea...106s/80849.pdf