Old December 23rd 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Z's network?

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits
as his hero zoom.

mercy snip

Kinda like when you claimed here that zoom was surreptitiously taking pics
of you, when in fact he was in the wide open? LOL!

He was in the wide open I never said he wasn't but he did take a picture of me
and Bink in our booth. zoom printed those photos on ANN and you know it.

That's ok, though. In my opinion I'd rather claim traits from Zoom than from
people whose children have to sue them to get paid for honest work,

OK prove what you just said . When did my kids EVER sue me . Prove it !! It
never happened.Now that's a true zoom trait, make a snide accusation then refuse
to back it up .Lets have some proof of what you just said if I got sued there
would be a court record prove it...

or who
have family members who abuse drugs and/or their children and have them
taken away,

Must be someone else your talking about how about proving that one as well?
There would be Court records for this as well. I could say the same thing to you
and say...In my opinion your gay and your wife is a hooker and your son sleeps
with sheep now prove otherwise.

or who can claim heroes die in things they build.

Maybe you think a hero dying is funny I don't .Read the probable cause from the
NTSB