Old March 11th 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default More Glide Nav 2 questions - Need technical advice

On Mar 11, 1:55*am, TRKA wrote:

So highly not recommend XCSoar. I really could be dangerous to trust
wrong calculations. Sorry to say but its the truth.
We are often not understand how this bad bugs could stay in XCSoar so
long and no one noticed them. No one really tested it?

There are bugs in every soaring program. There's no need to do any
fear-mongering about XCSoar. It is being used by thousands of pilots
(including myself in several contests); and no one's falling out of
the sky because of the program.

I look forward to trying the LK8000 system.

--Noel